Makita DRT50 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Router Trimmer No Batteries
(as of May 27,2022 07:08:43 UTC – Details)
One of only a handful of cordless routers available on the market place, the DRT50 was developed as an alternative to the corded RT0700C, and is instead powered by an 18v Li-ion battery from Makita’s LXT series, which is mounted on the top of the machine for optimum balance and control. Like the RT0700C, the tool has an aluminium housing and base, contributing to an overall weight of 2.1kg for easy handling.
It is equipped with a variable speed control dial 10,000 30,000 RPM to suit the speed of the required application, as well as electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load and a soft start circuit for smoother start-ups.
The DRT50 is equiped with an efficient Brushless Motor for up to 50&37; longer run time, increased power, and speed, as well as longer over all tool life.
Other features include a quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation, and dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area.
– Battery Type: Lithium-ion
– Voltage: 18 v
– Collet Capacity: 3/8″ and 1/4″
– Noise sound pressure: 78 dBA
– Plunge Capacity Trimmer: 0 – 40 mm
– Plunge Capacity Plunge: 0 – 35 mm
– No Load Speed: 10,000 – 30,000 rpm
– Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec2
– Vibration: Cutting: MDF4.5 m/sec2
– Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec2
– Net weight: 2.1 kg
Features & Benefits
– Brushless motor
– Soft start
– Variable speed control dial.
– Constant speed control
– LED job light
– Push button with lock on/off
– Connectable to dust extractor
– Aluminium base for higher durability and accuracy
– Aluminium housing
– Shaft lock
– DRT50ZJX3 18v Cordless Trim Router
– Makpac Connector Case Type 4
– Trimmer guide
– Trimmer base
– Plunge base
– Straight guide
– Tilt base
– Dust nozzle for trimmer base
– Offset base
– Hex wrench x2